Enter here the ultimate SFX’s of explosions and dinosaur growls as in 2022 you will be able to beat the baddies as dinosaur mercenaries and make your teenage dreams come true! Bonus Stage Publishing is set to release DINO MERCS, a roguelite deckbuilder by Unusual Undertaking.
DINO MERCS is a roguelike deckbuilding game where you play the role of a veteran member of Dark Solar Defense, a shadowy private military corporation run by dinosaur mercenaries.
You’ve just been assigned a straightforward mission on a newly found planet, but quickly discover that the planet holds a dark secret and multiple forces fighting for control of it. To survive, you will go on operations, engage in fierce combat, and defend your forward operating base from attackers.
DINO MERCS is coming out in autumn 2022 on PC, and it has a demo out now on Steam Next Fest for you to try out immediately!
- Strategic Deckbuilding: In order to survive and complete your mission, craft multiple decks with different strategies and gameplay experiences.
- Choose Your Experience: The way you build your deck determines everything. Want a challenge? Or a more laid back run? You get to decide.
- Multiple Playable Characters: Try out different cards and ways of playing by playing as one of four unique playable characters.
- Story-driven Campaign: Dive into an exciting story about a mysterious planet, mercenary dinosaurs, and shadowy corporations.
- Infinite Challenge: Want less story and more action? Try infinite mode and see how long you can survive.
Steam page here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1827640/DINO_MERCS/
About the developer:
Unusual Undertaking is a one-person game dev studio currently located in Seattle, Washington (soon to be Glasgow, Scotland!). Tim, the studio head/president/CEO, has wanted to draw pictures of dinosaurs for a job since he was five. So, naturally, he founded a studio that makes dinosaur-themed indie games.
About the Publisher:
Bonus Stage Publishing was established in 2019 in Finland. They have published games like Sunblaze, Warshmallows, and JANITOR BLEEDS. The company is publishing ten indie games every year.